Work at Bona
Bona US is always seeking qualified and highly motivated individuals. Starting a career at Bona provides the opportunity to work for a company with strong purpose and values, a concern for the environment and a goal of enriching lives.
Overview: Bona AB is a family-owned company founded in 1919. With its headquarters in Sweden, Bona is now present in more than 70 different countries all over the world through subsidiaries and distributors. We provide products for the installation, maintenance and renovation of wood floors.
Our mission is creating beautiful floors to bring happiness to people’s lives.
Our vision: Bring out the beauty in floors.
• Passion – Inspiring Devotion Pride
• Performance – Quality Safety Reliability
• Pioneering – A track record of Innovation, Creativity and Curiosity
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
Bona is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Offers:
• Competitive Salary
• Competitive Benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance and 401(k) matches
• Vacation and personal time package that provides a work/life balance. We work hard, and we also play hard.
• Career advancement opportunities
• The chance to work with a leading, global manufacturer impacting the lives and homes of our customers on a daily basis.
• Opportunity to be innovative, challenged and part of an emerging company and the start of something big
If you are looking to start your career with Bona, apply for a position listed above by sending your resume to the Bona US Human Resource department at firstname.lastname@example.org.